Downloading Tee Support Client...
To contact or ask for live tech help online, you will have to download Tee Support Client on your computer. Your Tee Support Client download should automatically start within seconds. If it doesn't, please click the direct link to the file.
How to Install and Launch Tee Support Client
1. Save the Tee Support Client to your computer
System requirements to run Tee Support Client
- PC running Windows© 2000, XP, Vista or 7.
- Internet connection – broadband is best.
- For voice chat, a built-in or separate speaker/microphone is required; we recommend a computer with at least a 1GHz processor, 256 MB RAM.
2. Run the Tee Support Client Installer
Once the browser finishes the download, click 'Run" to start the installer.
3. Register a new account and sign in Tee Support Client.
It is required to have an account to sign in the client. If you don't have a account yet, please register your Tee Support account. At the welcome screen, fill the required info for your login and sign in with the login details you have just registered; then double click on the support line icon on the interface to start your help session.
4. Start to ask for help!
It works the way you usually talk with your friend on MSN, AIM or any other IM tools. You are now ready to ask for any help regarding your problems. Still need more help on Tee Support Client? Check the product tour or the dedicated support section for more details.